We offer a full service, encompassing a range of sustainable energy solutions:
- Energy Audits. Assessment of current energy usage to help identify opportunities for cost savings and offer more detailed recommendations. Three audit types cater for small, medium and large businesses. View our sample energy audit.
- Solar hot water systems. Heat is captured through evacuated tube solar collectors to produce hot water. A variety of backup systems are recommended and integrated into the solar hot water solution to help ensure hot water is always on tap.
- Solar energy panels. The latest proven technology - thin-film and crystalline photovoltaic solar panels are available depending on your specific requirements. The addition of two-way smart meter technology can allow you to export any excess power back to the grid, while battery banks allow energy to be stored for backup.
- Energy efficient LED lighting. LED lighting is highly efficient, long lasting, environmentally friendly and inherently controllable.
- Integrated solutions. Fully integrated smart meter and energy monitoring systems for homes and businesses. With our knowledge and experience in electricity, gas and sustainable solutions we can help you tailor an integrated solution to meet your specific needs.