We can offer gas reticulation - natural gas and LPG - for all subdivisions: from two lots to 300+, residential or commercial. We are happy to work directly with land developers or your agents to ensure the best gas solution is provided.
Send us your plans
To request a pricing offer for gas reticulation, just send us the following information:
- A1 scalable plan detailing road layout
- An indication of construction timeline
- Details of whether or not a trench will be provided (by post to Vector Limited, Attention: Peter Broughton, PO Box 99882, Newmarket, Auckland 1149 or email.)
Once we have received your information, we will:
- Size and design a reticulation plan for your subdivision
- Calculate a price and send you an offer letter for consideration.
Once you’ve accepted the offer, we will complete the work in consultation with your site representative. When the work is finished we will issue you a certificate of completion so you can apply for a 224c (the certificate a council issues when a developer has complied with all the conditions of resource consent to subdivide allowing title to be lodged). Services are made to individual properties as and when a purchaser decides to install gas.
The availability of gas is a benefit worth promoting. Signs are available to show potential buyers that gas has been reticulated on your site. Generic marketing material is also available for use in sales offices.
Transmission pipelines on the property
If you are subdividing land that has high pressure transmission pipelines running through it, you need to contact Vector to ensure pipeline safety is maintained while work is being carried out. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org